Northeast New Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
The parking lot is for teachers only.
Students no longer will be lining up on the back top. Please follow the guide below so that you know where your child is lining up and where to pick them up.
Please drop off students along California, parents may park on California and 91st Street. When you are dropping off or picking up your child do not stand across the street calling for them. Park your car on one of the side streets and walk across the street to retrieve your child.
All students/parents should cross the street with the crossing guards. No one should walk in the middle of the street between parked cars. This is very dangerous and someone could easily be hurt.
Please follow these procedures to ensure the safety of our students at Northeast School. Students that are not following these procedures will have automatic infractions if reported by the crossing guard.
Please make sure your child is in line by 8:15. Staff is on duty beginning at 8:05 and all students are welcome to come for breakfast beginning at 7:50 in the gym and 8:50 on late start days.
Arrival and Dismissal Doors
- Mrs. Cruz K-1st TBE, Mrs. Zeilner Pre-K Door #1E (front of school, main door)
- Mrs. Pringle, Pre-K and EC Door # 2E (door facing California)
- Mrs. Blaeser and Mrs. Schleyer, Kindergarten Door # 3E (door facing California)
- Mrs. Wlodarski and Mrs. Smyth, First Grade Door # 4S(door facing California)
- Ms. Schaffrath and Mrs. Eklund, Second Grade Door # 4S (door facing California
- Mrs. Bianchi, Mrs. Mann, Ms. Mosley and Mrs. Eisenbraun, Third Grade Door # 4S (door facing California
- Mrs. Rosales-Medina, 2nd and 3rd TBE Door #12 N ( the north entrance, near the mobiles side of the playground)
- Mrs. Regan, Mrs. Cavato, Mrs. Zofkie and Mrs. Ciciora, Fourth Grade Door #12 N ( the north entrance, near the mobiles side of the playground)
- Ms. Nee, Ms. Sheehey and Mrs. Heinrich, Fifth Grade Door #12 N ( the north entrance, near the mobiles side of the playground)